Hartford Divorce And Child Custody Lawyer
An attentive lawyer, focused on personal service, can help you find a solution that fits your legal needs. At The O’Neil Law Firm, P.C., in Hartford, Connecticut, we represent individuals and families with a wide range of legal concerns. Whether you need a Hartford attorney for divorce or child custody matters, we will be a resource for your questions and an advocate for your rights.
For help with your legal issue, contact us today. We return all calls promptly.
Comprehensive Legal Services From A New Britain Spousal Support And Alimony Attorney
We are divorce attorneys who handle a wide range of family law concerns for our clients, providing personal service and accessible counsel throughout the process. Emotions often run high during these cases, and we are here to help you work through all of the options. Our family law practice includes:
- Child custody, whether it is updating your old arrangement or discussing it for the first time
- Child support, updating your agreement based on your current financial situation
- Division of property, ensuring that everyone is treated fairly
- Spousal support/alimony, making sure everyone is properly supported
- High-asset divorce, understanding the importance of finances
- Modification of court orders, based on your current situation
- Contempt actions, holding each person responsible for their actions
- Unmarried parents’ rights, regardless of marriage status, you have rights
- Mediation, with the main goal being efficient and cost-effective
It can get overwhelming quite quickly, so talking to an attorney is in your best interest. We will work together to make sure your needs are met. No two cases are the same and we will give you the individualized attention you deserve. Put your trust in a firm that puts your needs first. Together we will find the best possible solution.
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
For a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer, call us at 860-967-0839 or toll free at 866-942-5898. To send an email, please complete and submit the online form on our website. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We accept all major credit cards.