The O'Neil Law Firm, P.C.
Toll Free 866-942-5898
or Local 860-967-0839

April 2017 Archives

Child custody matters must take your child's needs into account

We recently discussed what happens with child custody matters when you and your have an adopted child. If you recall, the fact that the child was adopted doesn't change anything at all in the child custody process. You and your ex still have to go through everything just the same as you would for any other child.

Alimony is a type of financial support you might need

When you are going through a divorce, there are several things that you have to think about. One of these is how you are going to make ends meet without your ex's income. If you have been staying home to care for the children or to take care of the house, you might really be concerned. In these cases, you might opt to seek spousal support, which is also known as alimony.

Firm Overview
Email Us For A Response

Contact Our Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Accepts Major Credit Cards VISA | MasterCard | American Express | Discover