The O'Neil Law Firm, P.C.
Toll Free 866-942-5898
or Local 860-967-0839

July 2017 Archives

Can my spouse claim a portion of my legal settlement in divorce?

This is a very important question to ask regarding property division in the state of Connecticut. Unfortunately, it is difficult to provide a precise answer because many factors will come into play before the court will make a decision.

Avoiding mistakes in a Connecticut high asset divorce

As divorce attorneys serving residents in the Hartford region of Connecticut, we have assisted many couples with valuable assets. We see two approaches to wealth by these individuals: One group frets over the finances constantly to make sure everything adds up as it should; the other group tends not to pay that much attention because they assume they will always have access to the funds they need.

Should my children help decide our child custody arrangements?

If you are talking and asking questions about child custody, then you already know that all divorce proceedings affect children. If you are like so many other parents of Connecticut, then you want to minimize the anxiety your children may feel about divorce and child custody. Giving them a voice is one way to accomplish this, but it is important to make sure they can handle this responsibility.

Firm Overview
Email Us For A Response

Contact Our Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Accepts Major Credit Cards VISA | MasterCard | American Express | Discover